Pastor George V Thomas
Pastor George V Thomas was born and brought up in a Nominal Christian family in Malabar , India, and had accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Savior at the age of fourteen and was baptized in 1978.
He graduated from Southern Asia Bible College, Bangalore, India with a Bachelor's degree, a BS degree from City University of New York as well as a MS degree in Clinical Social Work from Fordham University of New York.
Rev. George V Thomas is a man with Spiritual vision of truthfulness and of mature spiritual character. He is a man with care an example of Godliness, faithfulness, devotion to Christ in hospitality and generosity. His focus is to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, and to spread the Gospel of Christ to all.
Married for 30 years to Anita and blessed with 2 boys Preston and Joshua. Both boys are working/studying as well as assisting in the Church in various ways. He is an ordained minister with Assemblies of God,India
We would like to welcome you to Atlanta Assembly of God!
If you are looking for a church.
- that emphasizes a personal relationship with the Lord
- that is aggressive in prayer, worship and evangelism
- with an exciting Children’s and Youth Ministry
- Where the preaching is relevant, practical and challenging
- Where you can find your area of gifting
- Where you can learn to minister to others
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
then Atlanta Assembly of God is for you!